Monday, June 25, 2012

WILD CATS ON THE PROWL AT SNS

Hi all,

I know, it's been ages since you've heard from me!  After a wedding in Key West, Memorial weekend, then all the end of school activities for three kids, my parents arriving for six weeks, my eldest's graduation, my 50th and just trying to keep on top of just everyday routine, I've not even had a chance to read all your blogs - let alone post my own!  I finally got something stamped last night which is due today!!

I did manage to squeeze in a couple of cards, using the new Wild Cats set from Sparkle N Sprinkle that I just love.   The one I did last night also uses the same set, and I'll be posting that at the beginning of next month as it is for the July Sketch Challenge.  Have you entered your card for the June Challenge yet?

Here is the card I made for Father's Day using the Snow Leopard from the set.


I flocked a piece of white card with Elephant Gray flocking and then stamped on top with black Memento ink, to get my furry cat.  You can find complete directions here.

Well I'm going to go and get on with some more stamping today, as I have lots to catch up on.  I'll be back soon!

6 comments:

  1. What a great card. That new set is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Shona. Love how you stamped it on the flocking! So soft and pretty, but very masculine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all about "catching up"! I'm there too, LOL! I LOVE this card! And stamping ON flocking! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I love the background paper. Great idea stamping on the flocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you flocked the background and then stamped! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried stamping on top of flocking! It looks wonderful. Now I have to go try that! You are always so inventive, sistah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!