Sunday, December 23, 2012

On Cloud Nine Again!

Hi everyone,

I just got a couple of cards published in this month's e.mail version of Vamp Stamp News.  It was for the Watercolor markers challenge.  I brought out some old markers and using a technique from one of my Design Team members at Sparkle N Sprinkle, using outline stickers and Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter, here is what I came up with for one of my cards:


Hope you have the time to check out what the rest of the artists came up with for this challenge!

Merry Christmas to everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Congrats on being published yet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shona, it's a lovely card.
    Have a smashing Christmas and may yer lum always reek!!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card! Merry Christmas, Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shona, this is lovely! I also like the 2 colors in the sentiment - so much pretty glitter. Your card must be beautiful in person! Hope you are warming up. (((Christmas Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Shona! And I love the look of that velvet glitter, your photos shows it off really well. Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Shona! What a wonderful card! Love the colors and sparkle. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shona, this card is amazing! I love those glitters and they look azmazing on this card! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shona!
    I missed hopping over the holiday's hussle and bussle. Finally getting back into it!
    This is so pretty!! LOVE the colors. And they look great on the cloud 9 glitter. Great card!!

    And congrats on your latest pubs - you keep rockin' the submissions!

    Hope you're having a good New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a glittery grand card. I especially like the bg...(I know, I'm weird). I am guessing its an embossing folder with marker added?
    P.S. Keep submitting your fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!