Today, I'd like to share something a little different. I was cleaning up in my stamping room/and everything else room (luckily I have a split wall and I'm behind it) The rest is a complete utter mess right now! February's project maybe???? As I was putting things in their correct places I came across this product that I didn't even know I had "Clearly For Art: Modeling Film". So I decided to give it a go! After you stamp, you can color with alcohol inks and then heat set it, and actually mold it into whatever shape you like!
So I started off with the flowers and leaves from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Build-a-Flower Set 811. You need to use Archival Jet Black Ink for this technique.
I wanted the flowers and leaves to have center stage and so looked for something to display them on. I found the Poppy Large Circle Burst Die. Punching holes in the three leaves first and combining it with the big flower and threading it through the front of the Circle Burst, then the two other smaller flowers were positioned on either side:
The sentiment from Blossom Sets 429 was stamped in Versamark and then heat set with Belgian Cream on the black card front. All the corners were cut off at this point with the corner rounder.
A sheer green ribbon was threaded through on the opposite side of the flowers.
I then decided that it should become an easel card at this point.
That completes my project for today!
Hope you've enjoyed your stay today, please let me know in the comment section.
I'd like to share my project over at the following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenge #31: Add a Bow
Fab and Funky Challenge #334: Must use a Bow
Craft-Dee-Bowz January 2017 Challenge: Use a hand-made bow
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge January 15th: Anything Goes