Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tinsel in a Tangle

 Hi there, and welcome to my second card this month for the Holly and Ivy Challenge. where it is always Anything Goes, just has to be Christmas themed. We hope you will come join us this month!

Today I am using a set called Christmas Goose from Sparkle N Sprinkle and the sentiment is from Don't Stop Believing (Stampin' Up).


I forgot to take my camera up to my stamping room when I made this one, so there aren't any process photos!

I started by stamping the goose image in Versafine Clair Nocturne and then heat embossed with Clear Detail. I used Water Color Pencils from Stampin' Up to color the image, coloring outside the lines of the bulbs deliberately! 

I die cut the image with the Sizzix Dotted Ovals die and then layered on to a black oval (using the larger sized die). The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturn and was heat embossed with Clear Detail.

After putting the card together, Nuvo Glitter Accents Fresh Snowfall was applied to the bulbs. 



Below please find the products used on my card today:

Christmas Goose (Sparkle N Sprinkle)

Don’t Stop Believing (Stampin’ Up)

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Clear Detail embossing powder

Sizzix Dotted Ovals dies

Water Color Pencils

Nuvo Glitter Accents Fresh Snowfall

I hope you decide to join in the Challenge this month! Pop over and see the other Designers' inspiration too!

I'll be back soon,

Shona




5 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun Christmas card design. I love the Christmas goose,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, fun, bah-humbug card, Shona! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you made the lights look like they are glowing. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun lovin' goose you have here Shona. He is so cute with his colourful tangled Christmas lights. Love it!
    PS Your link at The Holly site doesn't bring you here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always have loved this fun image and you have done him up well! I think he looks kind of guilty with all those lights tangled around him LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!