Wednesday, September 14, 2022

CCC Presents under the Tree

 Hi there and thanks for stopping over. Today I have another quick post for the September Christmas Craft Creations Challenge


This month we want to see a card or something using ribbon or twine.


I thought I'd "wrap up" some pressies with ribbon and put them under the tree!

I covered the little wooden blocks with Christmas paper from an old Christmas pad.


 I used my EZbow to make my little bows.


I die cut the Christmas tree from green cardstock. 


A piece of double-sided adhesive was taped to a red card base and after removing the protective cover the green tree was laid on the adhesive. 


The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Claire Tulip Red ink and heat embossed with Clear Detail powder.


It was then cut out with a Lawn Fawn die cut.


The sentiment was attached to the base of the card and then the parcels were also placed at the base of the tree.


Fire Engine Red glitter was then sprinkled on the remaining sticky surface, which produced a nice sparkly effect.


That finished my card for today. Hope you have been inspired to join along in this month's challenge?

Till next time,

Shona

3 comments:

  1. The little packages are so cute!!! This is a fun card. I am on the launch team too and I like our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card teammate, I like the glitter and the presents are wonderful...Awesome!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blingy red background Shona. Such a pretty Christmas tree and oh those pressies! Love them all wrapped up and surrounded by beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!