Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Monochrome Pinecones

 Thanks for stopping over to take a look at my card today for the Holly and Ivy Challenge. Starting to make a few more Christmas cards, but got a lot to go - at least I'm making headway! Today, I have a monochrome card.


Since this stamp was quite large and would take up most of the card base, I used a piece of double-sided tape to hold the card down in the middle of the stamp positioner. The magnets would not have help the card in place. I did have to stamp a couple of times, to get a good impression. 


Versafine Clair Pinecones was the ink of choice and then I heat embossed with some Clear Detail powder.


Versafine Clair Acorn was then daubed on to the pinecones.


The same Crumb Cake cardstock was used to cut out the Lawn Fawn label die and then the Sentiment from a Hero Arts stamp set was stamped in the Pinecone ink and heat embossed with Clear Detail.


The sentiment was mounted to the front with foam pads and a piece of natural twine finished off my make for today.


That's all for today! I hope you will consider joining in the challenge, where it is always Anything Goes!

Shona


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful monochrome card, Shona. I love the stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Shona, such a lovely stamp.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Shona, I think I have that stamp too, I sometimes add washi tape to help hold my paper down, works pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is gorgeous Shona, I love the simplicity of the colouring and the beautiful sentiment shape, a beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!