Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Dear Santa

 Hi there and welcome to my first July post. My header for this month is one of my honey bees nectaring on Bee balm.

My card is for the Christmas Craft Creations Design Team with a theme of anything goes. So please do try to join us this month for Christmas in July and get a jump on your Christmas stash! If you join in with a project you will be in the running for some fun prizes!


I went simple with an old Sparkle N Sprinkle/Bugaboo Stella image which was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne and heat embossed with Clear Detail. 


I colored the image with some Copics.



 I ran the image through the die cutting machine with Memory Box  Cross Stitched Frame Borders and did a little sponging of ink inside the die before I removed it. 



 This was then layered to a grey card base and I wrapped the red and white twine around to finish off my card.


Here is the list of products used on my card:


Stella - Dear Santa Sparkle N’ Sprinkle

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Clear Detail embossing powder

Copics

Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders

Stampin’ Up Sahara Sand ink pad 

Red and White Twine


I hope I've inspired you to join in the fun over at Christmas Craft Creations? There are some beautiful dies and more for prizes this month - but you have to be in it to win it!! It's an easy one this month - Anything Goes!

Till next time!

Shona




13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shona- I always love Stella, definitely my sense of humour.
    Hope you get your header sorted- your photos are always stunning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, always have thought this a fun fun image! I heard that blogger changed the header part and others are struggling as well, why they do this stuff when things are running fine is beyond me, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card, Shona. I love the fun image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card.Love it. Stella is definitely a hoot. I just leave my headers alone , I used to change them quarterly but don't feel its necessary (on my end - LOL) Hope you get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and I love the sentiment! Stella is a great image .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! Stella is always so funny - and your card is sensational! I will probably have this same motto. I'm sorry about your blog- I'm so non techy I always need help from my kids! I'm sorry I'm just getting back to getting to other blogs - we've had some really severe family members so very sick. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! This is such fun Shona, I love it, I didn't know Bugaboo did stamps, I thought it was all digital. Love the embossing and the die cut with the image full page size. A Fabulous card Shona, as always.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!! I got a kick out of this...such a fun and clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, Shona! I like this stamp set, too, and you've "done it up" beautifully! Cute as can be! Sadly, I only have the digital, but still lots of fun! Thanks for sharing the memories. Shona, I tried changing my private "practice blog" several months ago, and it did the same thing to me. It's why I still have the old "spring" header on my public blog. Google said something about people who have unlimited photo storage, vs. limited. I plan on trying to figure out exactly how much is stored in my account to see if I can upload only the current photo I'm using, but won't have time to try it for a while. Hope you can figure it out. I think you have an unlimited plan. If you do, I would use the "help/feedback" option in the back side of your blog, explaining what the problem is, so Google can help you remedy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Shona. Love the sentiment!! Fabulous colouring and inking skills too. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shona I saw this and thought it might help with your blogger header https://lenascraftycorner.blogspot.com/2021/07/blog-header-headaches.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this! Stella is always fun. Love this perfectly correct sentiment and great colouring. Super Duper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've definitely inspired me to go in search of that fun image Shona - that would cheer everyone up for Christmas! Love the colouring and that gorgeous twine. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!