Tuesday, May 30, 2023

HAI Silver Bells

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog! I'm a little late in posting - had my nephew visiting for the Memorial Day weekend.

This is my card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, which is always anything goes.


I had never used this Jingle Bells Trio stamp by Penny Black. I inked it up with Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Detail.


This was layered to a piece of silver mirror cardstock and then a grey card base.  I stamped a Hero Arts "Joy" sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne and then heat embossed with Silver Lightning.


A little silver thread was tied around the spine to finish up my card for today. I hope that you're inspired to play along in the challenge?


That's all for today! 

Till next time, 

Shona

2 comments:

  1. So elegant, a simply beautiful card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, teamie!!! Your silver bells Christmas card is so festive and has me singing the words to "Silver Bells"...it's Christmas time in the city. Silver bells. Silver bells.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!