Tuesday, June 13, 2023

HAI Holly Joy

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog! Today I have another Christmas card for the Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge which is always anything goes!


For my card today I used a new stamp that I had forgotten I had! It's from Penny Black and I love the detail graining on the leaves!


I stamped using my Stamping Platform and inked it up with Versafine Clair Morning Mist.


Stamping on red cardstock, I heat embossed with Sparkle embossing powder.


The Memory Box "Joy" was then cut out from Grey cardstock and glued to the top right.


This panel was layered on to a grey card base. A light grey ribbon was knotted around the spine of the card.


Here you can see the detail of the stamp and the sparkle from the embossing powder. Hope I've inspired you to play along with the challenge at the Holly and the Ivy?

Till next time,

Shona

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful stamp and a fabulous card, love the red/grey combo- very stylish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely and very elegant card Shona! Gorgeous image and sentiment and I love the touches of grey against the red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!