Wednesday, June 14, 2023

CCC Embossed Pinecones

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. My blog header for June is a photo of the 5th out of five over-wintered Black Swallowtails that finally eclosed yesterday! 


My card today is for the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge where this month we are to use heat embossing!

One of my favorite stamps is this pinecone background stamp from Technique Junkies.


I stamped it using my Stamping Platform on light Kraft cardstock in Versamark and then heat embossed with Pebbled Copper.


I layered the panel on to Rose Bronze metallic cardstock and after tying a red ribbon along the bottom of the panel, this was attached to a red card base.


I chose the Merry Christmas sentiment from my favorite Hero Arts stamp set. This was stamped in the same embossing powder on to red cardstock.


This was added to the card with foam adhesive. That finished my card for today. 


I hope you will join in the Challenge with us this month?

Till next time,

Shona







4 comments:

  1. Great job with the background love that gold and the ribbon nice touch, have an awesome day teammate!

    Leanne DT Member/CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a stunning stamp Shona, looks beautiful embossed in the copper colour, your lovely design shows it off perfectly.
    The butterfly photo is wonderful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply breathtaking Shona. Love the stamp you used and what gorgeous embossing powder - really makes your card pop. Nice touches with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background...such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!