Tuesday, March 5, 2024

HAI Poinsettia Christmas

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, which is always "Anything Goes".


I chose to work with the Penny Black Poinsettia die.


I die cut the poinsettias three times from red cardstock and the flower center from yellow cardstock.


I found a piece of mottled metallic cardstock and used this as the front panel.


 I die cut the Spellbinders grommet tag also from a scrap of the same red cardstock and attached it to the piece of metallic cardstock with gold thread. The Season's Greetings was a gold sticker!


The poinsettias were assembled using glue.




The card front was layered to a white card base and then some self-adhesive gold sequins were added to the card front to finish.


That's all for today!

Thanks again for visiting!

Shona


1 comment:

  1. Love the gold effect background to the lovely poinsettias Shona. A peel off sticker? I had a couple out a few months ago, I used to use a lot at one time, how thing change ay? I really like it on your card, it's just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!