Wednesday, March 27, 2024

CCC Baubled Season Greetings

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog!


Today I have a card for the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge, where this month they would like to see creations using designer paper.


I had an old pack of coordinated papers that I had received with a magazine some years ago, and decided to pair that up with a set of bauble die cuts from Spellbinders.


I cut out several of the baubles from different papers. 


I die cut the biggest bauble from the center of the second sheet of dp, which let the base sheet show through. 


I built up the baubles using the die cuts and foam tape and added a piece of copper thread as the hangers to the back of the base layer of desgner paper, before layering that to a white card base.


The gold Season's Greetings adhesive sticker was added to the center of the bauble, with the smallest bauble being added below.


Some more copper thread was tied to the spine of the card to finish it off. Please join in the challenge with us!

Till next time,

Shona

1 comment:

  1. Love how colourful and Christmassy this card is, love the design and papers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!