Tuesday, April 2, 2024

HAI Christmas Decorations box

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, which as always is an Anything Goes theme.


I went back to the card kit that I had got with a magazine some time ago, which along with several coordinated papers had some extra cut out images with it too. 


I started with fussy cutting the 2nd image, and then built up on top of it with the subsequent images, using glue and foam pads to attach the pieces on top of one another.


 It does look pretty good in person, however the photos don't do it justice! I continued building it up.


Once the image was done, I added a self-adhesive sentiment and a few random stars to the front panel, which was then layered to a white card base.


A gold ribbon was added to the spine of the card to finish off.


Hope I've inspired you to play along in the challenge.

Till next time,

Shona

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shona, pretty starry background and a sweet image, love the decoupage.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorably CUTE and what a fabulous image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!