Friday, October 12, 2012

The Best Lie

Good Morning,

Well here is the third of my Golf Cards, that I was working on last week. Scroll down to see the first two, if you haven't seen them already. Again trying for a humorous, masculine card, I used images from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Golf Set 189 - Green Pastures and Mustang Sally from Set 283 - Cars - Clyde.

Here is what I came up with:


I edged the card with our new "Velvet" Microfine glitter - Lator Gator,  just to give our Glitzy Golfer a little masculine bling!  These glitters are the latest product that Sparkle N Sprinkle has come out with.  They are gorgeously velvety, and they are available in 11 different colors, for now.

So this is the last of my Golfing Trio!

I'm off to play some more with those Velvet Glitters.  Lator Gator!!

6 comments:

  1. Shona, this card is so cute and really rounds out your trio!!! Love it/them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Very cute with the muscle car for a golf cart! You make the greatest scenes and stories on your card fronts, Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Shona, love the sentiment on this one:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun masculine card! Love the image combo too - so very clever and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Love how you used the car with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!