Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BLOG HELP WANTED!!

Does anyone out there use Picasa and Blogger?  Up until now I have uploaded my photos from Picasa right in to my blog post, without any trouble.  

Two days ago I was almost finished my last post, and I was going to put in a sneak peak, and it would not upload (after uploading others that afternoon onto my blog).

When you go to choose files and click on the required photo, it comes up as "Upload failed" and Server Rejected". 

I thought it may have been a temporary problem, but I'm trying to post today and I'm getting the same thing.

Anyone have any advice? As Picasa is free, there is no telephone no. to call, and I have tried posting my problem in the help section, but haven't got any replies.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Hugs,

Shona

3 comments:

  1. I haven't uploaded lately but here is a google support answer. https://support.google.com/picasa/answer/44339?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hve you checked the size of your albums ? As All photos posted to Blogger are included in the 1GB of free storage allotted to Picasa Web Albums.May be you have used up all the 1 GB space ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy Donna was able to help you . I am really at a loss when it comes to blogger at times !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!