Friday, February 3, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle's February Sketch Challenge

Hi there, and welcome to February!  That means it's time for the Sparkle N Sprinkle February Sketch Challenge.  Click here for full details on how to enter your creation - you have all month to come up with a design and there is lots of inspiration for you by several of the designers to help get you started!


I haven't done any bleaching for a while, so felt like I wanted to incorporated that, into my card this month.  I decided that I would like to use flowers and I chose Set 328 - Floral - Magnolia, which has seven lovely flower images , as well as the saying on my card.  Full details on how to make this card can be found  in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Gallery.


Here is my take on the Sketch:



I look forward to seeing what you come up with.  Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I wouldn't have thought to use those colors, but it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona, such beautiful colors for a springy design. Love what you have done with the sketch. I hope to make mine soon. Your challenge card has definitely inspired me. It's elegant in the rich, classic black and brown-tans, dry embossing, and painted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shona and it's so classy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is lovely!! I love how we used the same colors and EF! The sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shona this is lovely and I really like the wonky words going down the side, gives it a whimsical feel. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shona, this is s terrific card! Love the elegance and the way you place the sentiments. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, Shona! I love the embossed floral images and those colors are so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shona, wow! Sketches are soooo hard for me to do and this one looks super hard...lol! I am in awe of this beautiful card and I love those 3 flowers and the beautiful neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shona, this is s terrific card! Love the elegance and the way you place the sentiments. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!