Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SURF'S UP!

Hi, there,

I want to quickly share with you the newest buzz over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  They've just come out with two fabulous new sets called Surf's Up (set 455)  and Surfin' Woody (set 456).  In appreciation for following the Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop and all the Design Team Blogs, we're offering a ONE DAY SALE  on those two sets before they are released to the public.

If you purchase one of the sets, you will receive a 10% discount.  If you purchase both sets, you'll receive a 15% discount!!!!  All you have to do is pay by credit card (so your total can be adjusted before you are billed) and place a comment in the comments section of the order on the Sparkle N Sprinkle website that you'd like the blog post discount.

Click on the sets above and scroll down to see what some of the designers have been doing with these sets.  I've just finished working on my third card, which I can't show you until next month, because I'm going to use it for the Sketch challenge!  But here are the first two cards that I came up with:

LIFE'S JUST BEACHY (click for full instructions)



As you can see - I'm still playing with April's Technique Tuesday (Acetate Resist) - check out the little shirt on the washing line!

.... and I used the same technique and my embossing painting technique in the next one:

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN' (click for full instructions)


I have had so much fun playing with these sets - so what are you waiting for?  Go "surf" the web for the great deal.  You have until midnight tonight to order!

 ... and as always thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. I want to go to the beach now :)
    Love the cards and your acetate technique rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Shona! Love the colors on your acetate piece and the white on your boards really makes them pop! Two fun - fun - fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love both cards! I especially like the orange background on the second one! The shirt hanging on the line is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Shona, both your cards bring back the memories - back in "those days" we could drive on the beaches, park in the shade, enjoy the surf, and head back home, laden with sand in our suits LOL We all wore the Hawaii type shirts and bathing suits! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the one using the Acetate! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two brilliant cards Shona. The wee shirt on the line is a great idea:)
    Love those surf boards too, great colouring on those
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh I'm a ninny, just been to read the instructions on the surf boards. Love how you did these. One day I'll have to try that
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shona
    Your cards are so great. I think these new sets are cool!!That hanging shirt is really so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Memories.........makes me wish I had the Beach Boys playing right now. Great cards, but I especially liked the acetate one. What a fun idea to make the little shirt for the first card! Just wondering--did you use the archival black ink or another?
    Miss you girlfriend! Come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this in the gallery and forgot to pop over here to tell you how absolutely fantastically creative this card is Shona! You've created the perfect beach day with paper and ink and of course, those rockin' SNS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shona these are fabulous! Love the tropical feel to the second one and the collage look to the first, awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favorite set!! Love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!