Thursday, January 24, 2013

HELLO MY FRIEND!

Hello there!

Just a quick blog to keep things ticking over.  My eldest leaves for Scotland again tomorrow for his second semester.  Have to say, since he's been home, my schedule has been a little off kilter!  But while he's been sleeping-in, and after I've gotten the younger two off to school, I've been trying to catch up on projects, both inside the house and in my stamping room.

Today, I managed to use up this little Cloud Nine Frog, from Set 482.  He's been sitting on my desk for at least two weeks - he even had a Lator Gator Velvet Glitter Crown at one point! Anyway, after I decrowned him, I still thought he was adorable and then I gave him a little friend - from the same set, (see if you can find him hidden amongst the lily!)  The other set, 47, that I used, for the fence and the bucket, happens to be on sale right now.

Here is the finished project:


Here are the full directions to make the card.

Have you entered your project for the January Monthly Creative Challenge here yet?  New rules - you don't "have" to use SNS images! Things have changed a little. Take a look!  What are you waiting for?

See you soon!

Shona

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I love all the Cloud Nine glitter you used to add sparkle to him (love that stuff!). Love the fence climbing little guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Froggy is so cute in the bucket! Great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is SO fun Shona! And I know what you mean about catching up - I too have some of these cute little critters colored up for about 2 weeks as well; just waiting to find their "card home".

    Your little guys look so adorable with their googly eyes. And I love how you "extracted" the 2nd frog from the floral image - genius! Great scene you put them in too! Very cute design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shona! what an imagination! I LOVE what you have done with BOTH froggies, and with the fence and bucket. too cute! The EP looks great, too, and the shading in the "hello friend" looks awesome! We have froggies hiding everywhere. It's always sad to find them frozen, isn't it? Somehow, enough of them manage to survive the freezes, and proliferate for the next summer. None of our froggies are as sweet as these, tho. Thanks for the inspiration today! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another clever card by the fabulous Shona :) How cute to have him in the bucket and pulling the other froggy out of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture Shona, this looks wonderful! And so jealous of your son, the one place I have always wanted to travel too is Scotland but someday I will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't think these little frogs could be any cuter, but those wiggly eyes are the perfect touch!! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!