Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Snowgirl Gate Fold Card

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog. Today I have another Christmas card, this time for the Challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations, where this month, the theme is fun folds. I went with a Gate Fold card for this one and I think I am going to make a few more of these and use up some of my many Christmas papers.


I began with making my gatefold by taking a piece of red cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scoring at 2 1/4" off each long end.


The ends were folded in and then I cut two pieces of designer paper from Michaels at 5 1/4" x 2" and attached them with tape.


The little snowgirl (from Sparkle N Sprinkle Snow One Like You set) was stamped on white cardstock in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.


She was then colored with Copics and attached to a red matte.


I placed snowflakes (from the same set) around the stamped image in the stamp positioner and those were inked with Versafine Clair Verdant ink and were heat embossed with Sparkle powder.


 I added some Best Glue ever and Twinkling Clouds flocking to her hat.


The focal panel was attached to the card base with mounting foam. That finished off my card for today.


I hope you've enjoyed visiting today? And that you will take a look over on the Christmas Craft Creations challenge page and check out what the other designers came up with. Lots of creative inspiration there!

Below please find the products that I used in the card today.

SNS Stamp Set 515 Snow One Like You

Versafine Clair Inks: Nocturne, Verdant

Sparkle embossing Powder

Copic Markers

Best Glue Ever

Twinkling Clouds flocking

Mounting Foam


Till next time,

Shona




6 comments:

  1. AW! a lovely snowman paper and fold to this beautiful card Shona, you make it look so easy, I may even attempt something like it soon?
    Keep safe.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gate fold card Shona, bright and beautiful papers, the little snowgirl is so cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright and jazzy card. Great style fold too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t made a gatefold card in ages and I love yours with the perfect pattern paper to go with the darling snow girl image. Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gatefold card Shona, I haven't made one in ages and now I just might have to do one! Such a cute cute snowman, I think I might have him but honestly not sure LOL, guess I have too many SNS stamps that I can't remember!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!