Wednesday, April 24, 2024

CCC Pastel Joy

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog. My header today is Virginia bluebells. A wonderful native! I love this time of the year in the yard when all the Spring ephemerals are blooming!


This is the last card for Christmas Craft Creations, as they are going on a break for now. This month we are looking for non-traditional colors. 


In-keeping with the Spring ephemeral/pastel mode, I decided to make my ornaments from a cheerful designer paper pad.


I cut out three of the papers from the pack, and used another as the background, with the Memory Box bauble and a purple cardstock as a back-up to the ornate bauble.


I glued the ornate bauble on top of the purple base.


Both baubles were glued down.


The "bird bauble" was added with foam adhesive pads for more dimension. A line of Copic marker was added as the string.


"Joy" was die cut and then glued on to the bottom right corner.


An organdy ribbon was tied in a bow to finish off the card!


I hope that has given you some inspiration for this month's challenge? Please play along with our last challenge. Remember there are prizes to be won!

Till next time,

Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!