Monday, July 29, 2013

SPORTS CAMP

Hi there,

You haven't heard from me in Blogland for a while, for two reasons.  My computer in my stamping room died two weeks ago, which means, I've got to come down to the kitchen in order to use the computer - until hubby gets a chance to get me back up and running again.

The last week I was up at the church taking pictures of the VBS Sports Camp, which I then made a slide show to show at church on Sunday.  I did get some stamping done before last week, just didn't get round to showing anything.

So, since I was surrounded by sports last week, here are three cards using stamps from the new Basketball Set 503S.  Isn't this a cool set?

Stamp Set 503S - Basketball [00-503P5]$8.99
Stamp Set 503S - Basketball











For my first card I tried to create a city look:



For my second, I got inside the gymnasium!


For the third, I was on the court!


That's all from me for today. 

See you next time!

Shona

9 comments:

  1. Shona, these are fabulous! I especially like the first one, it looks so much like graffiti, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Shona! Love the dots on the basketball on the third one and the graffiti on the first is fabulous! My grandsons are into basketball and these would be great for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards. You have sure nailed the sports cards. Perfect for the sports lover in the family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sporty creations with so many little fun creative touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have so many fun elements in your cards - I especially love the one with the basketball player throwing the ball....looks like the ball is just moving thru the air

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shona, really sorry about your puter problems....it really puts a crimp in our style, huh?
    Love your cards! The graffiti is so realistic, the ball player looks like he is practicing shots, and the basketball on the last one is so cool. I have used that eb folder for golf balls, and never thought to use it for a bb! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are amazing! Love the "city" one and the basketball looks real with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shona, what an interesting assortment of cards! Great colors and wonderful dimension. Can't believe you fussy cut all those images! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great cards...so creative! I am having a giveaway on my blog, you can enter here...

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/07/gifts-just-for-you-on-my-birthday.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!