Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Patterned Paper Santa

 Hi there! I'm back from my three week trip to Scotland, where we also attended my niece's wedding down in England. We had a wonderful trip. Itwas so nice to see the whole family again. Now, of course, I've got major catching up to do! 


Today, my card is for the Christmas Craft Creations July Challenge, where we want to see patterned paper.

My card went together quite quickly, I used an old Christmas paper pad, which I cut the diagonal backgrounds from. I cut the Santa die (Lifestyle Crafts) from another piece from the pad.

I cut out a frame from the middle of the diagonally matched papers with a Memory Box Cross Stitched frame and then used the smaller die to cut out the beige colored cardstock for Santa's background. 

A red and white checkered ribbon was tied around the spine of the card to finish it off!

Easy peasy! So get out those patterned papers and let's see what you've got!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to be back soon! Be sure to check out the challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations!

Shona
 

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good trip Shona, how lovely to have all the family together again, always so special but particularly when you live oceans apart.
    Gorgeous card, so bright and cheerful, lovely papers and fab Santa die cut.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an incredible trip by the pictures I enjoyed seeing on FB!! Your card is beautifully created, fabulous design and love the paper pieced Santa suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of pattern papers! Santa looks really nifty in his checkered outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! back to the "Old Country" for you with lots of family reunions, sounds wonderful Shona. As for your card, I LOVE your Santa and the red and white theme and the papers. A Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you used...awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!