Tuesday, September 6, 2022

They said there would be days like this!

 Hi there and welcome back! Today I have a quick card that I created for the Holly and Ivy Challenge using an old Sparkle N' Sprinkle set.


I stamped both the scene and the sentiment in Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and heat embossed with Clear Detail.


The scene was then colored with watercolor pencils.


I trimmed down the panel using the Spellbinders rectangle die and then layered it on to a piece of red cardstock, before layering it to the white card base.


A little red ribbon was tied to the side of the card to finish. Please join in with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge, where it is always anything goes!

Till next time,

Shona

1 comment:

  1. Poor snowman! Fun and fabulous CAS card Shona.
    Hope you're well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!