Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Green Red and Gold Christmas

 Hi there! Finally the rain dances have been answered! We have rain and it feels good to hear is coming down quite steadily! Today, I am back with another card for the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge, where it is always anything goes! 


I had picked up two recollections rubber stamps a few months ago, which I thought went well together since there was holiday foliage within the letters of "Merry". 

I stamped the sentiment on green cardstock with Versafine Clair Cheerful ink, which I then applied Detail Gold embossing powder to and then this was heat set. 


Using the same ink and Gold Detail embossing powder, I stamped the foliage stamp on to the red cardstock and heat embossed again.


 I taped the red panels above and below the sentiment panel and then cut it to a 5 1/4" square. 


I decided to add some green and red ribbon to dress it up a bit.


The panel was then taped to a 6" square card base. Hope this has given you some inspiration to join along with us at the Holly and Ivy Challenge. Please take a minute to go back and see what my teamies have made!

Till next time,

Shona


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossing and lovely traditional colours. Glad you have rain at last!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is beautiful and shiny and so Christmassy in the red and green. Love this Shona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classy and beautifully elegant!! The gold EB powder really pops, a beautifully designed card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitcoin nasıl alınır sorusunu soranlar, kripto para yatırımlarında başarı için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların diğer yatırımcıların likidite oranlarını, yatırım getirilerini ve diğer finansal faktörleri takip etmelidir. Bitcoin nasil alinir öğrenmek isteyenler, kripto para borsalarında gerçekleştirilen işlemler için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların diğer kripto para projeleriyle benzer müşteri tabanlarını, hedef kitlelerini ve diğer müşteri faktörlerini incelemelidir.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!