Tuesday, June 27, 2023

HAI Merry Merry Merry

 Hi there, and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, where it is always an anything goes challenge. I hope you'll find some inspiration here and join along in the challenge.


I took a shot at getting messy for this card. My hands were a mess!
I used masking tape to stick the Sweet Poppy stencil down on top of a piece of watercolor card, on top of the wipeable mat.


I then sprinkled the Color Burst powders on top of the stencil. This was then sprayed with water.


The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and heat embossed with Sparkle embossing powder.


I daubed the clear embossing ink on top of the baubles, then heat embossed also with Sparkle EP.


This panel was layered to black cardstock before a white card base.


 I hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge?

Till next time,

Shona

3 comments:

  1. The colours on this card are just stunning- love the watercolour effect. Hope it didn't take too long to scrub the ink off your hands!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shona, lovely stencilling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a creative way to stencil, so unique and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!