Wednesday, August 9, 2023

You're on the Nice List!

 Hello there. Thanks for stopping by my blog! August's header is a hummingbird visitor at the Crocosmia flower, boy is that flower a magnet to these little cuties!

Today I have a card for the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge. This month we are looking for CAS cards!

So this one had to be clean and simple! I chose another old Sparkle n' Sprinkle set and stamped my little elf in the corner,  like he was peeking around a door? He was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and heat embossed with Clear Detail. 


I used the same watercolor paints that I've been using lately - really liking them!


After he was all colored in, I stamped a sentiment from the same set and that finished my card for today.


Hope you're inspired to play along with us with our Challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Remember - nice and easy CAS cards this month!

Till next time,

Shona

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!