Wednesday, January 24, 2024

CCC Glitter and Sparkle

Hi there and welcome back to my blog! This is my second card of 2024, having spent a rather extended period over the holidays in Scotland, getting our new flat situated! 


This card is for the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge, which for the month of January is looking for glitter and sparkle!

I found an already made snowflake, so as sparkly as it was I decided to start with that! For the background I embossed the Sizzix Snowflake then ran a brayer over the embossed side with Versamark. Sparkle embossing powder was then applied and heated.


The Tonic Let it Snow die was cut out three times and then the third one was covered with Cloud Nine microfine glitter.


This was glued to the top of the front panel and then layered to a white card base. 


Lots of sparkle and glitter! Hope I've inspired you to play along in the challenge?


Till next time,
Shona

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!