Tuesday, February 20, 2024

HAI Holiday Greetings

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog. Dark-eyed Junko waiting his turn for the window feeder is my header this month! We got yet another dumping of snow at the weekend! Looking forward to Spring!

My card today is for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, where as always, it is anything Christmas goes!


I chose this stencil (Holiday Greetings and Holly) from Dreamweaver and used the watercolor paints with a paintbrush to color it in.


I scored around the edges of the focal panel and then layered it to an olive green card base.


I added five gold self-adhesive gems to the card to finish off.


Hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge

Till next time,

Shona

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the effect of the water colouring with the stencils. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shona! Your shading and color choices in the stenciling are beautiful! It's an awesome Christmas card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!