Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Deer Winter Wonderland

 Hi there are welcome back to my blog. Today I have my second February card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge.


I cut out part of the die (not sure where it came from) from black cardstock. 

A strip of of double-sided tape was added to the back of the deer scene and added to the glossy card front, after the little extra adhesive was cut away.


Waterscape glitter was then added to the sticky surface, to make it look like a snow scene.


All that was then needed was a sentiment from an old Sparkle n' Sprinkle set which I stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with White Detail powder.


Of course you can't see the sparkle! It really is there! And an added ribbon finishes off my card for today!


Hope you liked my share today and that you will join in with the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. 

Till next time! 

Shona

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful die cut silhouette- your sparkly background is gorgeous and finishes the wintery scene perfectly. I love the simplicity of this, a great design to batch make Shona, different backgrounds would transform the look completely and be fun to try out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card! I can see the sparkle and the one, under the one deer looks like a shining star. A great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Shona! That silhouette die is lovely, and the sparkle is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautifully sparkly card, Shona! Kinda like your personality! Loving the use of the silhouette against the snow prettiness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful atmosphere with this card Shona, I love that it also sparkles, so you have a frosty night scene? Love it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!