Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Embossed Snowmen

Hi there and welcome to November! Wow, isn't the time just zooming in? It will be Christmas before we know it, so take the opportunity and play along with us in the Holly and Ivy Challenge. Get a start on those Christmas cards! My header today is a "fly" on some Witch Hazel. I was hoping it was going to be a native bee, but I don't think it is. 

My card today is using an embossing folder and then coloring in the raised embossed areas with some watercolor pencils. Looks like a little kid's picture - don't you think?


I started with embossing the scene on a piece of plain cardstock and then coloring on the raised embossed areas with the Stampin' Up watercolor pencils.


I layered the finished colored piece on to a black layer, then on to a white card base. I then took some Nuvo Glitter Accents and added them to the snowflakes and the snow bank.


That finished my card for today! Hope you've got some inspiration today to go start your Christmas card stock! Have a look over at the blog to see what my teamies came up with!


Till next time,

Shona

2 comments:

  1. It does look like a child's picture, how absolutely wonderful Shona. Love it. Super header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- it really does look like something my little grandaughter would draw! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!