Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Washi Christmas Tree

Hi there, welcome back! I have another Washi tape card this week for the Holly and the Ivy Challenge! 

If you saw my last post, then you saw that I had to go out and buy some Washi tape which I didn't have! But I kind of liked the pink and gold hues of this roll. So, for this card, I decided to go with an uneven pattern for the tree. 

A piece of my last card was used to cut out the pot. I guess we call those snippets?

I hand cut out a little section from the bottom of this piece.

I stamped the Merry, merry sentiment along the bottom of the white card base in Versafine Clair Cheerful, using the stamp positioner and after applying anti-static powder. x

A gold star was attached to the top of the tree, before the pink panel was layered to the white card base. A little gold thread was tied in a bow on the left side of the card to finish.

In person, it is quite shiny and bright! Hope I've encouraged you to join us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge. Only a few more weeks to go - we have to get a move on!!

Till next time!

Shona




3 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty Shona- I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and beautiful card Shona, I love the pink and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about it! The colours, the quirkiness and the layout! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!