Tuesday, May 16, 2023

HAI Christmas Cheer

 Hi there and welcome back! Today I have another card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, which is always anything goes!

I decided to go with the Sweet Poppy set of the bauble stencil and die! Love this combo! So versatile!


First I inked the bauble stencil with Distress inks Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet. These inks blend so nicely!


Next I stamped the little image and sentiment from the Stampin' Up Warm and Toasty set in VersaFine Claire Monarch ink.


The bauble was then die cut using the coordinating die.


I layered this to a piece of blue card which was then layered to a white card base.


A pink and blue ribbon were then added to finish off the card.


That's it for today. I hope you will join in the challenge?

Till next time,

Shona



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the stencil an d the colours- the little mice are so cute too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Christmas Cheer Shona, such a fun addition of the mice. Love the colours a Super card. Love the addition of the gorgeous ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the stencil - and those colours are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Shona, one of my favorite stencils, love the purple and the fun image inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours and fab use of the stencil! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!