Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Golden Peace Dove

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. My May header is the beautiful Virginia Bluebells. Today I have a card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge.


First of all I die cut the peace dove and "peace" from the middle of a piece of gold cardstock, which would then be used for a layer of the card.


Then I added a piece of double-sided adhesive to a piece of blue cardstock, to which I stuck down the gold die cuts. 


Then after the die cuts were stuck down, I burnished in Microfine Glitter  Cobalt Glaze.


This was then layered over the gold layer and a gold thread was tied around the spine of the card to finish.


Hopefully I have given you a little inspiration to join in with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge?

Till next time, 

Shona


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shona! Love the cobalt glitter, it looks amazing with the gold mirri card! The gold bow was a nice touch too! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Shona, so elegant and love all the shimmery sparkle-y goodness!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!