Tuesday, November 14, 2023

HAI Santa Suit

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. My header for November is native American Strawberry bush. I planted this four years ago and despite being "strimmed to near death" and then getting a bridge grafting done, it looks like it made it! Spring will tell! 

Today I have a card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, where it is always Anything Goes!


I used the Words embossing folder from Tim Holtz Alterations December Calendar and Holiday Words Set. 

After embossing red cardstock, I sanded the surface to make the wording stand out more.


I added three foam pads to the card stock.


 Then I wrapped a piece of black ribbon around the piece of hardware to make it look like a buckle.


Hope you like my Santa suit card. Please check out my team mates creations and join us in the challenge this month!


Thanks again for stopping by!

Shona

3 comments:

  1. Such an effective design Shona, love the little belt and the lovely texture from the background embossing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and fun...HO HO HO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a wonderful card Shona, I love the Christmas text and the Santa belt, a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!