Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ANOTHER ROUND OF GOLF!

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!  Today I'm sharing another card that I made from the new Golf Set 509.  I needed a birthday card for a golfer, so this is what resulted:



Although I needed the card to be masculine, so not all glitzy and glamorous, I still wanted to add a little shine and pizzaz.  So using some Gold Detail embossing powder to "distress" the image panel and to edge the card, I was able to add some masculine bling! 

There's also some Peruvian Lily Velvet Glitter applied with a glue pen to the Celebrate embossed border!  You know a card's not complete without some glitter! Oh, and do you see that sparkle on the golf ball - it was embossed with Sparkle embossing powder.



I'm not sure, if in the last month I have not used Sparkle embossing powder somewhere on every card?  Every card "needs" sparkle - if there is one "go-to" embossing powder - then this is your man!  

Here is the end result - shiny AND masculine!



Hope you've enjoyed your "round of golf" with me today!  

Have a wonderful day and remember to take time to "Sparkle"!

11 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic. Love the distressed gold edges and the sparkly golf ball. Sparkle is one of my favorite embossing powders too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CARD, Miss Shona! LOVE your photos and the "sneak peeks" before getting to the grand finale! Really a classy card (for the GPA "classics", right?) Thanks, too, for a wonderful write up! Great job! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card and love how you incorporated the "frontage" technique with the EPs around the edges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the gold embossing powder looks fabulous, not too girly but a nice "extra touch". Love the velvety glitter too, caught my eye right away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Celebrate looks great with the sparkle and I love those little gold square embellishments you used.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The color combination and sparkle is so masculine and elegant at the same time! You did good, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is a stunning masculine creation and any golf loving guy will treasure this.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great golf card for men!! I love the golden accents !!!

    Greetings

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the distressing with the ep's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!