Monday, September 9, 2013

GOLF ANYONE?

Hi there, I'm back today with another new release from Sparkle N Sprinkle - this time it is the new Golf Set 509. It's a great set for those masculine cards, with which I always seem to have trouble getting started.  I made four different cards, so I'll start with the one I did last - just because I want to!



Using plenty of Sparkle N Sprinkle product - I made the sky and grass with Tear-ific Tapes and Sparkle N Soft.  So there's a lot of fuzzy texture going on in this card.  I colored the images with watercolor crayons and a waterbrush.  Versamark and Sparkle embossing powder were applied to the golf balls to give them that shiny golfball look. Full details can be found here.

Here's another angle of the card which shows off more of the sparkle!  I also framed the card with Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft. 



Thanks for stopping by today.  

Till next time!


Shona

7 comments:

  1. how fun - you always make the most amazing scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, , very funny too!!! I love your sparkling background, great disign!!!

    Greetings

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the bg made with glitter looks wow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your card. I love all the sparkle! Somehow I missed your owl cards below. They are so cute! great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card, and so sparkly, too! But what about they guy's knobby knees? and is he pigeon toed? LOL I could not resist - only you will understand the reasons for these questions LOL WONDERFUL designs. I especially like the dimension you created with the ball aiming straight at me like that! I don't know HOW you think of the ideas your cards contain - your imagination is always wonderfully entertaining, and yes, always very sparkly. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great scene! I love the way you did the grass :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that design and the huge golf ball is great! Can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!