Tuesday, October 3, 2023

HAI Oh Come Let Us Adore Him!

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. I just got back from Scotland last Sunday, so have been MIA on blogland most of September. Yesterday, while I was doing some clean-up of my pots on the patio yesterday I happened across my October header, nectaring on borage!

My card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge uses the Die-namites Nativity Scene die cut, which I cut out from black cardstock.


The background was made by rolling ink from the Soothing Sunset rainbow ink pad over glossy white cardstock.


I chose the sentiment from an old Sparkle N Sprinkle set.


 I used the stamp positioner to ensure good positioning on the glossy surface. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and heat embossed with Clear Detail.

This panel was then layered to a black cardstock base and the die cut was attached with foam pads.

Hope you've enjoyed your visit today and that I have inspired you to join in the challenge, which is always anything Christmas goes!

Till next time,

Shona

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, a fabulous inky background to set off the lovely silhouette.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Shona and the true meaning of Christmas! Your blog header is fabulous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Shona, I'm hoping to make the nativity my theme this year. Your card is beautiful inspiration. Hope you enjoyed your trip and I should think glad to be back home too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!