Tuesday, October 31, 2023

HAI Deer Trio

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

I used the Penny Black Snowy Grove stamp along with the Sizzix die cut Winter Deer. I stamped the snow scene in the stamping platform, using Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and then heat embossed with Clear Detail.


This was cut down to 3" x 6 1/2" to allow for a 1/4" layer of black before being layered onto 3 1/2" x 7" card base.


The deer were die cut from a piece of black card and then popped up with foam pads on the front panel.


Some black and white baker's twine was added to the top of the card, which finished off my card for today. Hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge, which is always anything goes!


Thanks again for stopping by! Till next time,

Shona

2 comments:

  1. A perfect combo of stamps and die cuts to create this beautiful winter woodland scene. It looks fabulous in monochrome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love your creative background with the lovely deer popped onto it. A Super B&W card Shona.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!