Tuesday, October 17, 2023

HAI Winter Spotlight

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, where it is always anything goes!


I used a stamp set from Sparkle and Sprinkle:


I thought it would be fun to do a spotlight card, so that is how it came about! First of all I stamped it twice, used one as the background and the other as the spotlight.


Then the rabbit, deer and cardinal were punched out of one. 


They were then colored with water color pencils. 


For the snow effect, I added the Nuvo Glitter Accents.


Hope you've enjoyed stopping over! Please look at my team mates' creations  over at the Holly and the Ivy Challenge


Till next time,

Shona


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful stamped scene to make your spotlights from, love your card Shona.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!